Friday, June 24, 2016

Quilting Friday....

Today I was able to sleep in. I got up and then worked on my family history. Actually Patrick's but I do the work. One of his distant cousins passed away in May. My father-in-law sent the obit. I entered the information and then was running behind.

I got to mom's and was glad to see Judy there. I gave her the book and stuff I got for her at Seminar. While I was there, I worked on the binding of the quilt for QOV. I've gotten about 3/4 of it done. I'll try to finish it this weekend. After everyone left and I tried to leave, mom and me do a few things for her. Patrick and I met up at 3 pm here at home. We decided to go out to dinner. The freeways was packed so we had to take the back roads.


I worked on this last night. I've got the bird cage almost done. I have few more things to do around the edges. I'll roll it later tonight too.

Didn't get as much done as I had hoped. But I did come home with more books! Bev brought her books that she was giving away, so I took some cook books and some quilt books. When I got home there was the 1" Mylar pieces I order. I need to work on the design so I know how they go together. Then I can work on the English method of putting the pieces together. I figure I can put those in the car so I have things to work on when I forget. I'll work on the pieces when I get the chance.

In the meantime, I'm thinking of a ton of stuff to work on! Guess that's Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...