Thursday, July 21, 2016

A Day of Both Quilting And Cross Stitch

Today was one day I could actually sleep in - all of 1 hour. I was up and enjoying the time to myself. I got laundry going and I even went downstairs! I worked on my quilt down there! It felt good to finally get back to being downstairs.


I finished up the quilting on the right side. I actually got a good 2 hours in on quilting.


It felt good to get more done.


I was able to roll the quilt! I'm so thrilled. It is getting closer to getting done at this rate. I need to get down there more often! I'm going to try and finish this. If I can do that, I'll have finished at least one quilt for the past 3 years!! Woo Hoo!!


I got this much done last night.


Then I worked on it again last night. I'm liking the way it's looking.


I was able to get this far today. It's looking great. I have been doing pretty good. I was a little lazy today too.

I did vacuum and took two of our kitchen rugs and washed them. I don't know how they got so dirty! It's amazing how clean those two got! I will do the other two tomorrow. It was starting to come apart in the back. We were saying it will last a while and we could always get more rugs later. In the meantime, I want them to look clean when my relatives get here. I still have more clean up downstairs to. At least the sheets are clean for them. teehee

Tomorrow I'll be taking mom to the doctors. We'll see how much I get done tomorrow. May take the English piecing with me. I will need something to work on. teehee

Having fun......Happy Quilting!

An Interesting Day Before Thanksgiving

Usually today is prep day. But this year we are going to my parents for Thanksgiving because dad wanted to do the turkey. I'll miss not ...