Wednesday, July 27, 2016

More Cleaning.....And Quilting.....And Cross Stitching

Today we got a really good walk in. I then came home and started working on my carpet cleaning. I did the hallway one more time, then came and got the dinning room done. I did the dinning room twice, and couldn't believe the dirt!! I have done the living room and dinning rooms often, but this new cleaner seemed to be the right stuff. I will do the living room in the morning before I go to moms to take her to the hospital.

I went downstairs to let the carpet dry. I was quilting!


I was able to get a lot done on the quilt today.


I was able to roll the quilt! One can see the top of the quilt coming up! Actually I think it's the bottom, because the center had he butterfly upside down while I was working on it. I'm happy to see the end is NEAR! I may have this quilt done this summer if I just keep going down there for an hour or more a day! I've been doing pretty good with that lately. I'm happy to see it coming to an end. I will put Katt's black and white quilt on when this is off the frame.



I'm all set with my next project in cross stitch! Can't wait to get started,but then I remembered I told a friend I would finish her cross stitch for her. 


This is starting to "come to life." I love the way the outlining is helping it out. I was working on the flowers today. I'm close to getting started on the cat. I'm trying to keep in one area but the outline color that I need at a time is what I'm working on. It seems to get me off track. Oh, well, I'm still getting a lot done. I've been finding stitches that got missed as well, and fill them in as I go. 

Now the BIG question is....Will I be working on my projects this weekend? With family here, it's hard to say. I don't know if I'll be able to do much tomorrow either. I'm having to take mom to a class at the hospital. She wants me to go with her.....I need to take a book or something to work on, 'cause I really don't want to sit through the class...then again, I just might...all depends.....waiting to see. 

So, in the meantime, I'm still doing my thing.....Happy Quilting!

QOV Quilts

Donna has been awesome getting quilts done for QOV! Quilts of Valor quilts are for veterans. Here is one of the quilts that I'm dro...