Wednesday, July 27, 2016

More Cleaning.....And Quilting.....And Cross Stitching

Today we got a really good walk in. I then came home and started working on my carpet cleaning. I did the hallway one more time, then came and got the dinning room done. I did the dinning room twice, and couldn't believe the dirt!! I have done the living room and dinning rooms often, but this new cleaner seemed to be the right stuff. I will do the living room in the morning before I go to moms to take her to the hospital.

I went downstairs to let the carpet dry. I was quilting!


I was able to get a lot done on the quilt today.


I was able to roll the quilt! One can see the top of the quilt coming up! Actually I think it's the bottom, because the center had he butterfly upside down while I was working on it. I'm happy to see the end is NEAR! I may have this quilt done this summer if I just keep going down there for an hour or more a day! I've been doing pretty good with that lately. I'm happy to see it coming to an end. I will put Katt's black and white quilt on when this is off the frame.



I'm all set with my next project in cross stitch! Can't wait to get started,but then I remembered I told a friend I would finish her cross stitch for her. 


This is starting to "come to life." I love the way the outlining is helping it out. I was working on the flowers today. I'm close to getting started on the cat. I'm trying to keep in one area but the outline color that I need at a time is what I'm working on. It seems to get me off track. Oh, well, I'm still getting a lot done. I've been finding stitches that got missed as well, and fill them in as I go. 

Now the BIG question is....Will I be working on my projects this weekend? With family here, it's hard to say. I don't know if I'll be able to do much tomorrow either. I'm having to take mom to a class at the hospital. She wants me to go with her.....I need to take a book or something to work on, 'cause I really don't want to sit through the class...then again, I just might...all depends.....waiting to see. 

So, in the meantime, I'm still doing my thing.....Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Another Blot On Life

 I haven't been able (or forgot) to do my blog. I am having to be in the hospital for a few more days.  On March 7th, my daughter's ...