Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Finished Another Quilt!

Today was a day of helping my neighbor, cooking and finishing my quilt.

I came home from the neighbors and started to work on my corn bread. Trouble was, there were bugs in it, so I had to walk to the corner store. Came home and made the muffins from the mix I bought. Then I worked on the Bisquick. I ran the dishwasher, got some dishes from downstairs and ran the dishwasher again.

I finished the binding on the quilt while waiting for the muffins.


I washed it. It's good to finally have it finished.

I'm also working on my cross stitch now. I'll take another photo later.

I am going to try and NOT start another cross stitch project. I have the SAL one and I have "Nantucket Rose" to work on now. I also need to work on my applique to get some of my quilting stuff done. I want to finish what I started and move on to my embroidery.

Tomorrow is a day of pre-cooking and prepping. Not sure I'll be able to get a few things done. I'll have Thanksgiving ready by tomorrow and be able to just cook it all on Thanksgiving Day. This is usually what I do on Thanksgiving so I'm ready to enjoy Thanksgiving instead.

Hopefully everyone's week will be a good one and Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Another Blot On Life

 I haven't been able (or forgot) to do my blog. I am having to be in the hospital for a few more days.  On March 7th, my daughter's ...