Friday, February 3, 2017

Hello Friday....

This morning I was up and ready to go. Cherrill called and asked me to come up in about 45 mins instead of right away. I said that was fine. I had let Kitty in and gone back to sleep for another half hour, so it worked out great for me.

After I got back, I packed up the QOV quilt and the top that I did the circles on. I also grabbed my deposit and headed out. I went to Donna's and delivered the quilt and quilt top. Told her I forgot to put the label on, so she can mark it and have it ready at the meeting. It will give me something to do at the meeting on Tuesday.

I then went shopping for my son. It's not bad shopping for him because he's so good about having his shopping list by aisles. I go to the back and work my way forward in Walmart. He makes it so easy that I actually don't mind. I stopped and got him a coffee and me tea. Found out he's cutting back on coffee so I'll have to remember that the next time I get him a drink. lol

Came home and relaxed with Kitty. She follows me everywhere. I go to the bathroom, and she's right there! It reminds me of my daughter when she was 2! Couldn't go to the bathroom without her yelling, "Mommy!" Instead, I have a cat that looks at me and purrs. Go figure.

I worked on my great niece's afghan and finished the size I want. Now I have to go around the edge and then it's done! I'll actually get something done this year! I'm so excited to call something done!! Then I can get back to my challenge, SAL, and Nantucket Rose.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...