Saturday, June 16, 2018

Enjoying Being Back Home

Even though Seminar is still going on tonight, and people will be leaving there today, it was nice to be home again. After two weeks of being gone, I am happy to be home again.

Today I slept in for a little while. Then got up and played on my tablet. It had been awhile since I was able to play on my tablet, since I didn't take it with me.

One of the guys from Patrick's work came and brought his son. They checked out our car and decided to buy it. It was the first brand new car I owned and it was sad to see it go, but it was time. I'm so tired of it getting hit or damaged every three years. Patrick was happy to sell it, and that covered what we paid for the van. So, we came out even.

Then Patrick and I went to Costco. We picked up some stuff for when the family gets here. I also got the girls some books to read. I'll have that for them when they get here. The books come in a bag with the store book titles on them. It's a cute little bag that they can use for whatever they want.

Then we came home and I watched "Perry Mason" while Patrick worked in the yard. I played more and got some laundry done.

I worked on one of my pieces from Seminar.


I need to get more red on the top of that piece, but I may just leave it. I am going to do the next stitch beside it and another one beside that. We'll see what happens. I'm just winging it, and hoping it will turn out decent.

Then we went and picked mom up. We went to the "Evergreen Playhouse" for a play. It was "The Importance of Being Ernest." It was awesome!


This was intermission. The play was really good. I love going to their plays.

Now it's late and I'm calling it a night. Keeping up with being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...