Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Family Is Starting To Arrive

I just realized I hadn't posted yesterday. Funny how that happens. One minute I think I did, the next minute I realized I didn't.

Yesterday my nephew and his family arrived at our house. We have them for company. They have the two cutest little girls! Reminded me of Katt when she was little. The difference is that Katt's eyes are bluer than theirs.

We bowled last night, and I ALMOST bowled a 9-pin 300 game, but only got a 287. So close!

Today I was up when Patrick was up. He left and said the kids were up, so I got up. Sure enough, they were up and had breakfast already. They were on their way out the door. Told them I would meet up with them in about an hour and a half.

I got dressed and ready to go. Went to the funeral home and picked up dads flag. It's all ready for Friday. Been chatting with !Dan about getting him ready to go. We will pick him up on Friday before we head up to Kent.

Went to moms and everyone was working on moms yard. Kaylee cleaned out the front area of weeds. Sonja worked on watering and spraying the bugs. It was interesting. Took mom to the Gathering Place to get her a walker that has 4 wheels. Took us a while to figure out how it unfolds, but we got it. Was too funny, took us 5 mins or more!


Granddaughter figured out what this was all about! She climbed on, and off they went.

I headed back home.


Got a lot done with the May part. It's actually almost done. I need to get June's started.


I was getting a little help from Emilyn and it took more work. I'm happy to say I rolled it, because I couldn't keep working at the foot of this. Specially with a magnifying glass light.

We all had a good time. I got stuff done and watched the "Who Do You Think You Are?" shows. Got caught up. Loved that on Smart.

Okay, I'm calling it a day. May we all be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...