Thursday, August 21, 2014

Getting Stuff Done

Today was yet another day to relax. Patrick and his father went out and played 9 holes of golf. Mom and I baked a cake.


I did finish the qpplique block. This is the last block of the Affairs of the Heart. Now I need to do the embroidery.

Once I finished that block, I worked on the cross stitch. I'm happy with the way things are going.


I still have missed stitches that I'll fill in when I get the chance. I've started on the cat today. I won't be doing any cross stitch tomorrow because we'll be heading home. We fly out tomorrow afternoon.

I've had a great time here in the UP. I look forward to getting back home but at the same time I will miss the family here.

May your day be awesome, and I'll see you on Saturday when we are back home. May you have a day of being Happy Quilting.

No comments:

Got A Little Carried Away

 This morning I felt so good. It was the first night since we got back that I have had a good nights sleep. It was good for me. Even though ...