Saturday, August 9, 2014

Trip to Seattle

We were up early this morning to head to Seattle to pick up my parents from their Alaskan Cruise.


Most of downtown Seattle is under construction. But it was still awesome to see the Space Needle. I have always loved being able to see it when I go up there. I was surprised at how many building are now taller than the Space Needle. My grandmother's would take me up to the Needle when we visited. Still home to me.


We got down to Pier 91 to pick the folks up. While we were their I loved the view of all the boats out on he waterfront.


Not sure what they were doing out there, but think it has something to do with fishing. lol


This was not the ship my folks were on, but it was next to the Golden Princess. Think this is the Norwegian cruise but not sure. Wasn't paying too much attention. This trip to Seattle was so easy! We left at 7 am and arrived up there about 15 mins to 9 am. We were back in Centralia by 11:20 am. A heck of a lot quicker than last week!


I have gotten the last block of the Affairs of the Heart to this point. I haven't been able to work on it, the pieces are dark, and since I have been staying away from lamps at night because they get hot, I haven't been able to work on it. I'm hoping to work on it before we leave, but not sure how that is going to turn out. Still dreaming of being Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Still Thinking Positive

 This morning it was raining. Patrick decided not to go golfing. I don't blame him. I was able to get up and shower with little help tod...