Monday, January 5, 2015

Another Day

It's another day today. Woke up to my hubby calling me and telling me I wasn't going anywhere today because the roads were covered in water. Yep, Jackson Hwy had soe flooding but not near what Centralia had. So my morning was spent with Art and making phone calls to reschedule appointments.

Afternoon wasn't much better.


I'm very close to the corner! That's my next step. Once I get past this, I'm on the last side. Yea I'm wishing lol.

Today I looked at P3 Designs pattern and love i! Took thevpatterns, printing both the pattern and the freezer paper pattern. I've got the folder that keeps it all together. Just what I need, another project.......here we go again!

Getting closer and Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Still Thinking Positive

 This morning it was raining. Patrick decided not to go golfing. I don't blame him. I was able to get up and shower with little help tod...