I did my walking, played cribbage, and enjoyed my day at home. I didn't work on the quilt as much today, was playing way too much. I did do laundry, but that doesn't count toward getting my quilt done!
This area is finished, and
quilting my last "hump" other than the corner. I'm a little farther along then this. It's going pretty fast, if I would just sit down and work on it.
I have a doctors appointment tomorrow and then quilting with our TAS group. I was told today that Anita Smith resigned, (founder) and I'm worried that is the last straw for TAS. Shame.
I bowled tonight, so I wasn't able to put the time into the quilt that I normally would. I'll work on my applique and piecing tomorrow at the group meeting. Then when I come home, I can get back to the quilting. If I'm still on schedule, I should have it done by this weekend. Keeping my fingers crossed. I'm hoping to be Happy Quilting!!
This area is finished, and
quilting my last "hump" other than the corner. I'm a little farther along then this. It's going pretty fast, if I would just sit down and work on it.
I have a doctors appointment tomorrow and then quilting with our TAS group. I was told today that Anita Smith resigned, (founder) and I'm worried that is the last straw for TAS. Shame.
I bowled tonight, so I wasn't able to put the time into the quilt that I normally would. I'll work on my applique and piecing tomorrow at the group meeting. Then when I come home, I can get back to the quilting. If I'm still on schedule, I should have it done by this weekend. Keeping my fingers crossed. I'm hoping to be Happy Quilting!!


Comments