Thursday, May 7, 2015

Day 1 Retreat

Today started out busy. I got up, showered, and got the car loaded. I was surprised it all fit in the car. Headed to Safeway and bought some apples and a case of water. Then off to Rose's to get the last 5 bookmarks to go in the packages.

Arrived before noon, and started getting ready to set up. I was surprised at how many people were already here. Donna had the tables set aside for us, and it worked out great.


Rose's dogwood tree was in full bloom. Had to take photos.

I'm the one taking photos here as well.


This is our greeter when we go to eat. We're all in a gym and everyone is busy!

I started working on the quilt for Katt, just not sure if she will like it.


I'm piecing this and I do like the way it's coming out. Not sure if I want to add the red, but if I do it will be more in the middle of the quilt. I'm still thinking aobut this one.

Time to get back to working on this, and giving Katt a call to see if it passes. If not, I guess I have a black and white quilt to myself. lol

Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Getting Back To My Sewing Room

This morning, I decided to get back to working on my quilting stuff.  First I needed to clear off my table top to make room for cutting. I t...