Monday, November 30, 2015

Crocheting Day

Today started out walking in the cold. It wasn't slippery, so we walked around 7:30 this morning.

When I got home, Charlie was still in the garage, which was unusual for her. I went to see how she was doing, and she was still sleeping. Petted her, and she stood up, but didn't look good at all. She meowed at me, and I picked her up. Brought her into the house. She tried to eat, but couldn't. She would only walk about 4 steps, go back to the food, without eating. Laid there for awhile. Then came in front of the heater. I walked by and she meowed, so I picked her up and put her in my lap. We stayed like that for a few hours, and when she stood she cried out. I called Patrick and he took her in. She is now resting in peace. After 18 years, she's so missed! Broke my heart!




I was able to get some crocheting in on the pot holders. I have one and a half done. I should have this set done by tonight. I didn't get a lot in, because of worrying about Charlie. I will take a photo of all of them when I get them done.

Tomorrow is QOV, and I'm going to try and work on that wing I was having trouble with. I have to take it out and put it back. Charlie was there when I quilted, and she was there throughout the process of the Hawaiian quilt. She loved that quilt! I couldn't pull it out without her being there. Now I'm having to keep my chin up and keep going.



Life is hard sometimes, and things will work out. It's not what we wish in life, but life does go on.


 In the meantime I'll get back to being Happy Quilting.

No comments:

Got A Little Carried Away

 This morning I felt so good. It was the first night since we got back that I have had a good nights sleep. It was good for me. Even though ...