Thursday, December 3, 2015

A Quiet Day....without Charlie

Today was rainy, but we walked anyway. We got in a good walk in the morning and again in the afternoon. The wind was kicking up so we walked a little faster than usual. Reached my 10,000 step early today.

I cooked some bars today. I walked around, worked on my puzzle, and then worked a little on the pot holders. Just had a hard time sitting in my chair working on the pot holder. Time will heal all, and I'm working on it.


I finished this one and started another one. Then I realized I will need just one more set for another gal that we bowl with. She always gives me something. This way I can give something I make and not have to go buy gifts. These are for next weekend, so I have time to work on them.

I didn't get anymore work on the quilt. I will try and work on it tomorrow at moms. We have quilting there.

Mom and dad stopped by on their way home. They got back from Vegas (visiting my brother and his family). They had a great time. It was good to see them back. I'll be over there tomorrow. I have a couple stops I have to do before I go. Mom wants me to go shopping for her. Go figure.

I'm having to figure out my new phone. My phone is dying, so had to buy another one. At least Patrick got a really good deal. Guess I'll be playing with that tonight. -- Patrick just found a bee in the house. UGH

I'll be busy tomorrow. Should have plenty to chat about! Happy Quilting!

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...