Tuesday, December 15, 2015

How Lazy Can I Get?!

Today started out with a walk. It wasn't icy like yesterday. We got in a good walk. Came home and started a load of laundry. Then I sat and played games. After awhile I worked on the puzzle. About half of the puzzle is done.

I even went downstairs to heat the room with the idea of working on my projects. Guess what I didn't do?! Got lazy and decided to shut the heat off down there. I wrapped gifts instead. Then I played a little while and it was 1:30 pm already.

So.....I needed to be productive! I pulled Phil's quilt out.


Started working on the lower right side's ship. I'm almost done. I've got the water and the ship windows to do. Then I can move to the next one.

I went looking for the template for the quilting design between blocks. At first I thought I'd have to do without. Then I looked where I put the rulers and was thrilled to find I actually planned that right. Usually I put stuff away and then can't remember that "important" place I put it.

As I type this, Patrick is snoring in his chair! lol Guess he had a busy day today.

Let's see if I can get this done. I'm going to mom's tomorrow to work on the fudge and peanut brittle. Should be interesting. I may have to take my candy thermometer with me. Just have to be sure I bring it back.

Patrick's gifts arrived today. Wouldn't you know it! After I wrapped the other gifts, more show up. I'll work on that on Thursday. I hope. Patrick is taking Friday off I know. Not sure about Thursday. Next week he's taking a couple days off too. He's in that state of "use it or loose it."

I did get two loads of laundry done. Guess I wasn't REAL lazy, but lazy enough! I could have had a lot more done! Oh, well. I'm still getting there and Happy Quilting!

No comments:

One Appointment After Another

This morning we were able to sleep in, but of course, I couldn't. I let Patrick sleep in though. Then I played on my games.  I received ...