Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas! May It Be The Best Yet!

I know, right!? I'm blogging on Christmas Day! Hope everyone had a great Christmas.

I had an awesome Christmas. We were up early. Opened our gifts. My daughter gave me a beautiful necklace! I just love it! Patrick gave me the light box, a standing light (not the OTT lights but better), and some really nice boot like slippers! I love the slippers.

We then headed over to Phil and Emily's place. We had a great time there as well. We exchanged gifts. They gave me two Brazilian embroidery patterns and the kit for the threads. I'm so excited now! I've got plenty of stuff to work on and I won't have to buy anything for a long time! lol I love the patterns they gave me. I'll have to decide which one I want to do next.

We came home and got ready for mom and dad. Mom and dad arrived and we had a great meal! Everything worked out great. While we waited on supper, mom and I worked on our embroidery. She's doing the snowman embroidery pattern for a quilt.


I was working on my flower. I'm not sure if I really like what I'm doing. I think it could be better ut mom, dad, and Patrick liked it. I have one more to do and then I'll do the center. It's coming along great.

Afterwards we played games. We had a great time! Now it's time to sit and relax.

May we all have a great Merry Christmas and Best wishes! Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Got A Little Carried Away

 This morning I felt so good. It was the first night since we got back that I have had a good nights sleep. It was good for me. Even though ...