Monday, April 11, 2016

Making Fobs at BFF Group Meeting

Today started out with a walk. Afterwards, shower, and out the door. I got to our meeting at about 9:40 am. We all got get up and started in on making the fobs. I asked Bev to work on my two, since I had one that needed to be fixed and bought some beads for another one. I told everyone I had the claps for our fobs. We did get 91 fobs done for the Brazilian embroidery Seminar in June. We have a few more to do. Plus we need to have a card go with each one. I need to stop at Staples and get some card stock for that.


One photo of my fobs.


I like the way they came out.


This was the stack I ironed the other day. Just didn't have a photo to post at the time.

I worked on my genealogy again today. I added the rest of the TRUE family tree to my tree. I added another 500 names to my tree. I have a few things to file. Then I need to pull out another folder and get started on yet another stack of names. I've got so many documents and notes of all the families. I am going through all the stacks of boxes I was given from my great grandmother and grandmother who worked on the family history way back when. I'm double checking all the information I have been adding. It's coming along but I still have a ton to do. I need to file the stuff I just finished. I started over with all my documents, letters, and notes. What I file now will be "it" and I won't have to go back to them till someone wants the proof.

We have a committee meeting tomorrow. I'm looking forward to get it going. Life is good.....Happy Quilting!

QOV Quilts

Donna has been awesome getting quilts done for QOV! Quilts of Valor quilts are for veterans. Here is one of the quilts that I'm dro...