Monday, April 11, 2016

Making Fobs at BFF Group Meeting

Today started out with a walk. Afterwards, shower, and out the door. I got to our meeting at about 9:40 am. We all got get up and started in on making the fobs. I asked Bev to work on my two, since I had one that needed to be fixed and bought some beads for another one. I told everyone I had the claps for our fobs. We did get 91 fobs done for the Brazilian embroidery Seminar in June. We have a few more to do. Plus we need to have a card go with each one. I need to stop at Staples and get some card stock for that.


One photo of my fobs.


I like the way they came out.


This was the stack I ironed the other day. Just didn't have a photo to post at the time.

I worked on my genealogy again today. I added the rest of the TRUE family tree to my tree. I added another 500 names to my tree. I have a few things to file. Then I need to pull out another folder and get started on yet another stack of names. I've got so many documents and notes of all the families. I am going through all the stacks of boxes I was given from my great grandmother and grandmother who worked on the family history way back when. I'm double checking all the information I have been adding. It's coming along but I still have a ton to do. I need to file the stuff I just finished. I started over with all my documents, letters, and notes. What I file now will be "it" and I won't have to go back to them till someone wants the proof.

We have a committee meeting tomorrow. I'm looking forward to get it going. Life is good.....Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Another Blot On Life

 I haven't been able (or forgot) to do my blog. I am having to be in the hospital for a few more days.  On March 7th, my daughter's ...