Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Meeting Day...Committee

Today we walked 2.5 miles. I must have woke up every hour last night! When it was time to actually get up, really didn't want to. Woke with a sinus headache. Took me a while to get rid of it.

I worked on my family history this morning. Then I went to our committee meeting at mom's. Didn't realize both mom and dad were not up to par! Mom had a mask on and dad was sleeping. They left about an hour into our meeting.

We worked on the donations. I'm amazed at how much donations we got. Everyone at the meeting will come out with something. I need to work on the fabric catchers. Our group only made 18 and we need 50. So, I''m going to make the triangles and have the group sew them together.

Bev said she saw the QOV quilt at the $5 quilt club meeting at the shop. She was wondering if her husband would be getting it. Told her I thought so, because she asked for a quilt by both Donna and myself. I also told her what we were going to do about the quilting of it. She was happy to hear she might get it. She said her daughter and son-in-law would be in town in July and it would be great if he was presented with it. We'll have to see if it gets done by then.

Patrick brought home a coloring book and pencils for me. He's been wanting me to quilt playing on the computer before going to bed, that way I will sleep better - or so they think. As for last night, I colored and then woke up every hour. We'll see if that works or not.

I'm teaching tomorrow - so if anyone wants to be in the class, come to the shop before 11 am when we start. I need to get the light box from mom so I have enough for the class. I'm looking forward to it. I need to get my stuff together for that too.

Back to being Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Another Blot On Life

 I haven't been able (or forgot) to do my blog. I am having to be in the hospital for a few more days.  On March 7th, my daughter's ...