Thursday, April 28, 2016

Not Getting In the Mood Lately

Got in my walk this morning. Got back to the house, and just couldn't get in the mood to work on anything. So, I worked on the Amazon account again to make some money.

Weird how I'm just not "into it" with my projects. I know I have projects to work on and I can't seem to get back to them.

I didn't go to our TAS meeting at the shop. I wasn't in the mood to see everyone. Guess with the loss of my mother-in-law, it's affected me more than I realize. I didn't think it would, but I'm beginning to think it has.


I worked on my genealogy this afternoon. I'm entering 70 pages of family to the computer. I need to work on my documents next and get more information in. I got in about 3 hours of genealogy in! That is pretty good considering it's been awhile since I worked on it. I'm hoping they have a sale on ancestry site. It's way too expensive right now.

Okay, I'm going to work on getting back up there and get some stuff done!! I really need to get off the chair and get moving!! I did dust in the bedroom today...guess that is something! lol

Keeping my head up! Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Another Blot On Life

 I haven't been able (or forgot) to do my blog. I am having to be in the hospital for a few more days.  On March 7th, my daughter's ...