Sunday, April 17, 2016

Sunday Genealogy and Bowling

Today I was up early and worked on one of the games on POGO to get the badges for the week. Still have one more game to do and then I'm done.

Got working on laundry, did the state license for our water system, and got working on my genealogy. Spend a good amount of time on genealogy. I was finding a few members and added another 150 people to my tree. I found a few mistakes in the papers I have, but will fix them as I find them. At least I have a start.

Dad & Patrick working on Dad's garden

Yesterday Dad and Patrick work working on the garden dad has at Stillwater Estates. He wanted to get moving on getting it started.

Patrick was out mowing the yard and getting a lot of yard work done today. He's been busy all weekend working either here or at the folks.



We talked about the trip for the funeral. I realized there won't be any WIFI where we are going. We will be staying in the house that's up for sale, which means no WiFi for anyone. It's only for three days, so not too worried about it. Just means I won't be able to blog on here. So, for the record, Weds to Sat (back on Sat), I won't be blogging. I'm hoping I can blog Saturday but it all depends on when we get in.

I'm happy to say, I've been figuring out what I'm going to take with me to work on. I think the easiest thing for me to take is my Brazilian embroidery I'm working on. Who knows, I might just finish it.

Tomorrow I'm going to be at the Hand Quilting Class. I'm the demo person. I'm taking about 7 quilts of mine to show. I will work on how I hand quilt as well (at least that's what I think). I'm not sure what to expect, but it will be fun. I'm looking forward to it.

Bowled better today, but did have one game lower than I wanted. Bowled 180, 158, 180. Getting better. I've done worse lately, so happy with what I bowled.

Tomorrow will be a day of being Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Another Blot On Life

 I haven't been able (or forgot) to do my blog. I am having to be in the hospital for a few more days.  On March 7th, my daughter's ...