Saturday, November 19, 2016

Another Friend Has Passed Away

Today started out slowly. We decided to go to the movies at noon. Loved the movies! 

Came home and worked on my cross stitch. 


When I pulled out my laptop, I found news of Felicia's passing. She passed away on the 16th. May she rest in peace now. She had breast cancer and last month suffered a stoke. She was a very special lady in our BE group! She was so talented with beads, BE, and cross stitch. She did such a beautiful job on her stuff. I lived in "AW" of her. She was one of those people one could ask for help and she would be the first one to do it for you. She fixed my scissor fob that I got at Seminar. She was able to go to Seminar this year and loved it. She talked about what she learned and what fun she had with us. She will be sorely missed. 

I had worked on my cross stitch SAL (stitch-along). I was able to print it off yesterday and started work on it yesterday. Today I finished Part 4 of the piece. I love how it's coming along. I believe it's a sampler, but not sure. lol 


I believe there are 12 parts to this, but not sure. 


I do like the way it looks. 

I plan on sitting her and stitching the binding on the quilt tonight. AS MUCH as I would love to work on my "Nantucket Rose" cross stitch, I need to finish this quilt. 

A farewell goes to Felicia. She touched my heart! I will miss her.

To the rest of us, who keep going, Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Another Blot On Life

 I haven't been able (or forgot) to do my blog. I am having to be in the hospital for a few more days.  On March 7th, my daughter's ...