Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Bowling and Cross Stitching

Today started out early. I went over to help Cherrill with her socks this morning. It was raining most of the morning. We had the day to ourselves since Katt had plans.

Patrick and I made a trip to Costco. We picked up some meat and came home.

While Patrick was at the dentist, I got tired and took a nap. Then I picked up my cross stitch and got a few stitches in.


I was able to get more of the house then I thought. I'm really loving the changes that are going on. The dress is coming out more and the house is starting to show up. I have missed not being able to work on this. 


Before I worked on the "Nantucket Rose," I pulled this back out and worked on it. I finished up the 3rd part. Now I can wait another week for the next part. 

We had bowling tonight. I bowled a 204, 174, 137. Not my best bowling but did pretty good. I received worked one of my family members is in the hospital, so will wait and see how she is doing. Wish I was getting more information, but that's life. 

May we all be Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Another Blot On Life

 I haven't been able (or forgot) to do my blog. I am having to be in the hospital for a few more days.  On March 7th, my daughter's ...