Sunday, December 18, 2016

Getting Ready For Another Christmas Gathering

This morning I was relaxing and enjoying my time with "HeeHee" - Patrick renamed her. One of these days we'll have a name for that cat!

I realized around 11 am that I hadn't gone over to the neighbors to put her socks on. I ran over there and helped her out. Then I came back home and started laundry, cleared the table off to put a new table cloth on, vacuumed, and more! Patrick was awesome, he did a HUGE part of cleaning for me. We have the house looking great! Now I can't wait for our potluck tomorrow.

I ran over to Starbucks at the I-5 exit to meet a fellow quilter. She had some cross stitch stuff she wanted me to have! I was shocked at how generous she was! She's awesome and I can't wait to work one of the patterns she gave me.


I was able to get a few more stitches in on this. I added another 150 stitches. It was nice to be able to get a few more stitches in. I've been getting closer to the sleeves of the gal! Soon I will have her top worked out.

Then it was off to bowling! I bowled a 180, 167, 181 and it put me down on my average by 1 pin. UGH! Now I'm averaging 173....from earlier of a 182. UGH!!

Oh, well. Things in life are not always perfect. Have a wonderful day....Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day.   I think the pain is from moving ...