Sunday, December 4, 2016

Another Day of NO Stitching - UGH

Today started out with me calling for Miss Kitty! At 7:20 am I was out the door calling her....she answered!! She came up and we had our TLC time. It was almost as if she missed me as much as I missed her for the past two days. We sat and enjoyed each other for about an hour before Patrick got up.

I finally got ready and walked Miss Kitty to the neighbors to put her socks on. The walked her back home. We then left to the store to do our grocery shopping. Got a lot of the stuff we needed.

Came home and put everything away. Then I baked a chocolate bark with salteens. I put it in the refrigerator to cool down.

Then I worked on my Christmas gifts for my bowlers. We will exchange next Sunday, so I wanted to make something to go in their boxes.


I put these together. We went to the store and got bows to put on them. I'll do that tomorrow.

We went to Kelso and eat at Sizzlers. Then we headed back home. Stayed about 10 mins and headed out to the store to get a collar and bows. Then we ended up at the bowling alley. I bowled pretty bad!! I got a 168, 165, 144....dropped another 2 pins! UGH!!

Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...