Thursday, December 29, 2016

It's A Thursday

Pretty much what I'm thinking...It's a Thursday. Meaning nothing all that exciting of a day....but then remember I love days like that.

I posted this Tatting Shuttle on eBay for Felicia's family. If anyone is interested in the antique Tatting Shuttle, please fell free to check out my eBay - user name Wiltzius.

I enjoyed time with Kitty this morning. We didn't have to go to the neighbors to help with the socks.

I was enjoying some TV shows - "Murdoch Mysteries" and "Vera." I still have a few more to view.

I was able to get more cross stitching done this afternoon.

I got my two patterns ready to take to the copy center to have copied. I have Katt's stocking and the baby piece ready to copy. I need to get some special flosses for that one. I'll look at the cross stitch stores on line to get what I need. I just wish I could find a couple shops closer to me. If anyone has a good place they like to go to, let me know.

Mom called and asked me to cancel the quilt meeting tomorrow. She's sick. Sounds really bad actually. Bev asked me to tell her to go in to see if she has pneumonia, so when I asked mom, she said she's think about going in to the doctors. Wish she would, really don't want to go to the ER if she get really bad.

It's been an interesting year. We've lost a lot of great talent, as well as Patrick's mom. We weren't able to go on a vacation this year because of Patrick's employees being down 60%. Hopefully next year will be some traveling. We did get to enjoy seeing Katt for a week - I do miss that girl!

Okay, time to get back to cross stitch. I'm thinking about signing up for the UFO challenge. Not sure how that will work out. UFO Challenge 2017. I have the chart and will print it out tomorrow. Then I'll list all my stuff I need to work on. Not sure I'll do them in their order, but I can try. That would give me 12 months of trying to finish something. Happy Quilting!

Spent The Afternoon Volunteering With Mom

This morning I was up and getting supper ready for the crock pot. I knew I wouldn't be home till after 5:30 pm and really didn't wan...