Sunday, December 25, 2016

MERRY CHRISTMAS 2016

Today I was up a little early, and Patrick tried to sleep in. Katt called her dad at 8 am - a family tradition - if she's not here to wake him, she calls him. I love that tradition!

I baked the cinnamon rolls I rolled last night. They turned out pretty good, but not as good as I would have liked. We chatted with Katt, ate our cinnamon rolls, and then opened our gifts. Patrick gave me a beautiful wall jewelry box! It's huge and I'm slowly filling it up. I have about 3 jewelry boxes to put into this one. Katt got me a tea storage box. I love it!

We waited and cooked for my parents. They arrived round 3 pm. They had gone to church first. While they were here Phil and Emily called and we had a great chat. Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas!

It was an awesome Christmas. We played games with the folks and had a great visit! At least we have Christmas with what family is here.

WISHING EVERYONE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...