Sunday, December 25, 2016

MERRY CHRISTMAS 2016

Today I was up a little early, and Patrick tried to sleep in. Katt called her dad at 8 am - a family tradition - if she's not here to wake him, she calls him. I love that tradition!

I baked the cinnamon rolls I rolled last night. They turned out pretty good, but not as good as I would have liked. We chatted with Katt, ate our cinnamon rolls, and then opened our gifts. Patrick gave me a beautiful wall jewelry box! It's huge and I'm slowly filling it up. I have about 3 jewelry boxes to put into this one. Katt got me a tea storage box. I love it!

We waited and cooked for my parents. They arrived round 3 pm. They had gone to church first. While they were here Phil and Emily called and we had a great chat. Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas!

It was an awesome Christmas. We played games with the folks and had a great visit! At least we have Christmas with what family is here.

WISHING EVERYONE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!

An Interesting Day Before Thanksgiving

Usually today is prep day. But this year we are going to my parents for Thanksgiving because dad wanted to do the turkey. I'll miss not ...