Monday, December 26, 2016

The Day After

This morning I was up before Patrick. Went to help Cherrill out this morning. Back to helping her with her socks.

Came back home and worked on my water stuff for the neighborhood. Time to send out bills.

We then went to the movie Passengers" which was an awesome movie. I really did enjoy that movie. We had a couple great movie shows in the last couple days. Loved them all so far.

Came home and it was back to finishing what I started. I had to print a few more bills and I was working on my Avery(tm) program getting labels done.


This is the awesome gift Patrick gave me yesterday. I need to fill it in with photos. So, I've shouted out to the family that I needed some good photos for my new picture frame.


I've been working on this cross stitch again today. I need to get a couple patterns ready for the copy center to make some copies for me. I have the sock for Katt that I need to get copied. Then I also need to get the other one for the baby ready for copies and get it ready to work on.

Patrick and I have been talking and it's time I start working on quilting Katt's quilt. So, I'm going to get the size of that quilt and get the sheet for the back. Katt wants black, so I'll work on that next. Then I'll get it to Barb to baste it for me. I'll get moving on that. I'm going to use the hoop and quilt on it up here during the winter. I also need to put a quilt on the frame downstairs so I can work on that one as well.

Some how, Christmas "regenerates" me to getting a few things done. I am going to work on getting more things done this new year. I didn't get as much done as I would have liked, but I did get a few things done that I wasn't expecting. So, all in all, I think this year was great.

May we all be Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Still Thinking Positive

 This morning it was raining. Patrick decided not to go golfing. I don't blame him. I was able to get up and shower with little help tod...