Thursday, February 2, 2017

A Day to Myself

Today I didn't have to go anywhere! I loved it!! I could sleep in and enjoy the day.....  Kitty came in and laid with me while I went back to sleep for another 30 mins. We had a good rest. 😊

Got up and got started on the laundry. I was so far behind that today I had all my laundry done. I had towels that mom and dad gave me that they were going to get rid of. I took them and went through my towels to get rid of the thin towels. The ones mom gave us are nice a fluffy. My closet with the towels is now cleaned out.

Then I sat and watched a movie. While watching the movie I worked on the afghan. I'm doing great on the afghan. I may have it finished by this weekend.


It's more than this...this was what I posted earlier. I'm happy to say it's coming along great.

I posted more stuff on eBay. I have some selling tonight and more coming along later. I just hope this stuff sells. i need to clean out my stuff!

Happy Stitches!

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...