Sunday, April 9, 2017

A Day of Bowling

Today was up early so I could enjoy some time with Kitty and have my cinnamon rolls. The cinnamon rolls turned out pretty good, but I think they should have been in another few minutes. Patrick thinks they were great - but then he likes maple and I don't. Maybe it was the maple I thought was off.

I met the gals and we headed down to Longview for bowling. I bowled a 161, 156, 153. The FUNNY (Frustrating part) was that I had a 153 in the 9th frame......GUTTERED on my first ball in the 10th, and then got 5 pins!! So, I ended up with a 158. All I could do was laugh! It was way too funny because I haven't guttered in YEARS!!

Came home and put a few stitches in my Christmas Stocking!


I'm starting to work on the body of the penguin. I also started working on the "O" in Joy. It's really sparkly! I do love how it's coming out. Think I only got about 100 stitches in before it was time to eat and go bowling again.

Tonight we bowled Dan. It was a good night. He was tired though. I bowled a 176, 213, 181. The third game was clean - till the 10th frame! I got a split and picked 1 up out of 2. UGH. We won all 4 games. So, don't feel bad about bowling today. Did a lot better than I have been doing.

Travel league is done for this year, till September and we start all over again. Still have a few weeks to go with our bowling.

Hoping tomorrow will be a "ME" day (with the exception of laundry). I'm planning on being Happy Stitching!

QOV Quilts

Donna has been awesome getting quilts done for QOV! Quilts of Valor quilts are for veterans. Here is one of the quilts that I'm dro...