Monday, April 24, 2017

Brazilian Embroidery Meeting and Dentist Visit

This morning I was up and ready to go. I enjoyed some TLC with my Kitty till about 8:10 am. Then called to make an appointment with the doctors.....that lasted 45 mins waiting time.

Have you even had one of those days when you call the number they give you to find out you have to wait. Don't you just love the recording that repeats itself several times - that one that says, "thanks for holding, someone will be with you shortly."?  Yep, that one! It must have repeated itself every quarter minute! After about 20 mins waiting on a person, I got a gal. Talked to her and told her what I needed. She then decided I needed to talk to someone else. Waited another 10 mins for that call. We chatted and she decided I needed to talk to another gal. Off I went, but only waited about 2 mins. Finally got my appointment - way out in JUNE!! UGH

By the time I was done, I had to run out the door to get Cherrill. We decided since I had a dental appointment at 11 am, that she would drive over instead. She followed me over there. She was working with Pat on embroidery while I worked with the others to get our gift for Seminar gift packages. We had 43 done by the time I came back.

I had to leave the meeting and go to my dentist. I was thrilled it didn't take as long as it usually does! I hate going to the dentist. I told them it isn't that I don't like them, I don't like what they do! After all the work that was done on me, I can't sit in the chair without being tense.

I got back to the group about 11:55 am. They were just finishing up. I help with about 10 more. Then we packed up. I have a few things I need to do before we meet next time. Hopefully we will finish what we have left.

Came home and played a few games. Got the oven on "clean" and put some laundry in the wash. Also cleaned up the kitchen.


I worked on this piece. I just ripped out this bottom part.


I had it finished but found I was off in the middle of the bottom. So, it was taken out. Pain in the butt because it took just as long to take it out as it did to put it in. I'm working on this tonight to get it caught up. I want to get this done.

Don't know where it's going or who's getting it. It's not something I want in my house, but I do love the piece. If someone asked me for it, I would probably give it or sell it to them.

Happy Stitching! Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...