Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Enjoying Cross Stitching

This morning I was up early. Cherrill called and didn't need me today. Kitty and I enjoyed our TLC time. She was in and out most of the day.

I worked on my Beautiful Sea sal. I was thrilled to be caught up.


I have one more part to add, then it will be done. I believe it comes out next Friday, but I will double check on Friday.


I'm getting pretty good at using the glossy floss. Good thing I had some in the house already or I'd have to buy more.

I redid my flosstube video. I looked at it today and found my sound to my talking was off. Couldn't fix it so redid the video. I also have the pattern as a giveaway on my video. So, if you want it, leave a comment on my flosstube.

I'm hoping my framed work is done this week. I'm going to take 2 more and see if I get another good deal. I can't wait to start another one but its got to wait till I finish one. My sal will be done, then I'll start another one. Woo hoo!

Tomorrow is quilting with the group. I'm going to work on my eagles tomorrow. Hopefully I get the wings of the second one done. Need to work on the body!

Happy Stitching and Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Another Blot On Life

 I haven't been able (or forgot) to do my blog. I am having to be in the hospital for a few more days.  On March 7th, my daughter's ...