Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Flosstube and Dr. Appointment

I couldn't sleep much last night. Finally got to sleep and the phone rang at 4:30 am. That made it worse. Took over 1 1/2 hour to go back to sleep. Woke at 8:30 am. Called Cherrill and told her I would be another hour.

Enjoyed my time with Kitty. Then headed over to Cherrills. Visited for another hour and came home.

Loaded the camera on my computer and video taped my flosstube. Loaded it the first time and realized the editing wasn't on it, so I deleted and started over. The video is 25 mins but it took me 2 1/4 hours to work on it. By the time I was done, it was time to take Cherrill up to Olympia.

While up there I worked on the wings of my second eagle.

We got back around 4:30 pm.


I posted this pattern on Instagram. I put it up for sale. I'm asking $8 for it and that includes shipping. So far no takers. It's like new if not new because I always make copies to work with. If anyone reading this would like the pattern, message me.


This is what I finished last night. Got everything I took out back in.

It's be

No comments:

Another Blot On Life

 I haven't been able (or forgot) to do my blog. I am having to be in the hospital for a few more days.  On March 7th, my daughter's ...