Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Finally Back from Cruise

We are BACK! It was an awesome time! I actually worked on my cross stitch piece.


This was the cruise ship we were on up till Sunday morning. We stayed in Galveston TX till Monday. This is "Liberty of the Seas" under Royal Caribbean.

We arrived the day before we were to leave. Our flight there was delayed and we ended up going to Denver instead of San Francisco.  We then went from Denver to Houston. The shuttle took us from the Airport to the hotel. It took us 2 hours to get to our Hotel.....which put us at 11 pm. Then we were up by 7 am and ready to go to the ship by 10 am. We ended up waiting till around noon to board because they were having issues with the ship. It got crowded in the room, but we finally were able to board by 1 pm. Hard to believe how many people were boarding before us that didn't make it till 5 mins before. Plus they had "Club members," "Platinum members," etc., that boarded before we did. Once we were on the ship, we went to get something to eat. We still had to wait till 1pm for our room.


When we got into the room, we found it to be perfect for us. We had a balcony that was small but awesome! We spend at good amount of time in the room and on the balcony.


We had a TV and a nice desk area here.


Our closet was big. So, we unloaded the suitcases and hung all the closet up. There was a save in this closet as well.


The show and toilet was on one side.


The sink area was perfect as well. We were able to put our meds and other things in the cabinet they had behind the mirror on the left side.


This is the view from the bed. It was small but comfortable. The couch on the right was comfortable but at the same time, a little stiff. My bad didn't care for it that much after awhile. I usually sat on the bed and worked on my cross stitch.


I had this much done after the flight to Houston.


This is where I finished before we left Houston. I had a day to work on it after we got off the ship and I was able to get more done on the flight. I'll post that later.

I'll be showing our cruise on here this week. Hope you enjoy it.

Happy Stitching - Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...