Monday, May 1, 2017

A Quiet Day of Laundry and Cross Stitching!

Today I was up after Patrick left. I had actually went to the couch about 1:30 am because I got tired of Patrick poking me to roll over. Guess I was growling last night. I went back to bed about 5:30 am.

Went over to Cherrill's and spent an hour with her. We had tea and coffee. It was a fun visit.

Came home and worked on laundry. Got quiet a bit done. I enjoyed having the day to myself. Tomorrow is another story. I've go QOV meeting to go to. I think I'm going to check out Micheals up in Tumwater. I wonder if it's bigger or better than ours. I'm hoping it is. I know there is a Hobby Lobby up there too, and may make the afternoon of shopping.


I'm getting the third penguin done as I go. I may have most of him done by tonight the way I'm going.

Kitty was in and out today. When I sat and worked on my stuff, she would lay with me. When I was up and doing laundry, she would meow at me and then decide she wanted out. Can't keep her happy! But we did spend a good 3 hours together this afternoon.

Happy Quilting - Happy Stitching!




No comments:

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day.   I think the pain is from moving ...