Monday, May 22, 2017

Yet, Another UFO/WIP Creeped Up

As I'm cleaning out my quilt from and trying to get rid of stuff I won't work on, I found yet another UFO.


Over 20 years ago, I designed a quilt to make with some green leaf fabric. I tried a few different ways of putting it together. The main sewing was the paper piecing method on the sewing machine.


This was one of the blocks that I wanted to do. I had done it a couple of times. Each with a different idea. I throw out the others, because they were not put together.


BUT I did find that I had finished 56 9-patches.

I took all this over to moms and we talked about what we could do. I was hoping she would take it, but she figured I could finish this myself. I could - but really don't want to.

So, hopefully this summer I will take the 9-patches and add sashing with a green square in the corner. I have the borders already cut (from 20 years ago). So, this is another project that needs to be finished....one of these days. I may yet work on it after I get back from the Seminar!

May you have a great day and Happy Quilting! Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...