Sunday, May 14, 2017

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

My day started out with me sleeping till 9:30 am - the firs time is YEARS. Even Patrick was surprised.

We then went downstairs and went through our pantry that has tons of stuff in it. Not all food. We pulled a few things out. Set them up for a garage sale. Ruth is having her garage sale in two weeks. We are dropping a few things off for her to sell for us. It should be interesting. I do hope they sell. I was actually in the mood to get rid of a few things. Figured I haven't used them now, and who knows if I ever will at this rate. I was saving stuff of the kids but Katt can't take anything. Phil and Emily usually don't want what we offer, so figured I'd sell them.

We then went to the Olympia Red Lobster to meet up with my "adopted" son, Dan. We celebrated his and my Birthday. He's Birthday is the 17th and mine is the 18th. We planned this a long time ago. We had an awesome time! We had to wait 30 mins before we could get a table. It was funny how the tables around us were getting more attention. We must have switched waitresses three times. The first two didn't help much, and the last one was more attentive. But the food was good.

Came home and worked on the quilt. I've got 3/4 of it bound so far.  will have the rest of it done tomorrow.


I have another one that needs bound and then I can wash all four of them. The other two I need to wash then measure for the next meeting.

One of these days I'll get back to working on my cross stitch. Seems there is always something popping up for me to do.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day! I wasn't able to spend Mother's Day with my mother, as she's out of town. I hope everyone was able to be with their mother's today. There are different kinds of mother's out there. There are the single mothers, the step mothers who took over the mothers place, and even family members (like sisters) who have taken over the mother's place. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL MOTHERS!


Happy Quilting, Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...