Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Projects That I had Framed

This is a short part of all the projects I had framed over the last month.


This was a class I took. It is Hungarian embroidery and they are Happy and Sad. I'm not sure which is which but I'll mark them on the back when I go down and get the information on when I finished the pieces.


This is the piece I finished 2015. I will try and remember to put the information down before I post this page. I loved this. Patrick original wanted green for the top matt. I went and had it changed to the purple. Now, I'm wondering if I made the right choice. I do love this piece. Our house is getting a make over with my pieces. We're starting to show my work on the walls. I love seeing them on the wall.


Nantucket Rose has finally been framed. She's not as big as my Quiltmaker but she's still just as pretty. Patrick put her on the wall.


Trying to remember if this is the Summer Cat or Spring Cat. I do love this piece as well. It's now framed and the frame has a "frame" to it that gives it character. I like the way it was done. Now I just need to do the next one and see about getting the same frame for it. Who knows, we'll see how that goes.

Don't forget to check out my flosstube!

Stay Happy Stitching!

No comments:

One Appointment After Another

This morning we were able to sleep in, but of course, I couldn't. I let Patrick sleep in though. Then I played on my games.  I received ...