Monday, February 12, 2018

Amazing How Time Flies!!

Today I was actually up earlier then I have been lately. Was ready to head out. Called Cherrill to see if she didn't mind going to Safeway first. Come to find out she had other things to do, since her son and grandson have the cold/flu. She was helping them out.

So, I went on my own. I stopped at Safeway to get a few things, one being a gift for Patrick for Valentines Day. I won't be going out, so needed to do something. Got a Chai tea while I was at it.

Arrived at our meeting. Sandy, Pat, and Dina were already there. It was that way for about another half hour, then Bev came in. Later after Bev was Jeannette. Now I think I'm missing someone because I'm pretty sure there were 7 of us but that's only 6.

Anyway we talked about what we will do for Seminar this year. We figured out we have most of the stuff we need. We just need everyone to come with supplies next time and we'll get started on working on the project. It will be fun to work on. It's not as costly as the last 2.

Sandy and I talked about going to Seminar. Jeannette is saying she won't be going. So, it's going to be Sandy and I. I was telling her I wanted to cut back on costs and she said the same. I showed her what I want to take a class by Debbie Kelley on designing. I need that little push. I'm trying to decide if I want to take the silk painting class. I do want to come back on Saturday though.

Then it was coming home. I got back, put my stuff away. Then I turned my computer on for something, and before I realized it, I found a message from Ancestry and had to check it. Before I knew it, Cherrill called to go walking. That was 3 pm. Next thing, I came in the house and it was 10 mins to 4. Started getting some stuff ready for supper and back to genealogy. Before I knew it, Patrick was home.

After supper, I was back on the computer. Was working on the Wineland family tree. I found that the one guy I thought had all the "right" information, really doesn't. He had some names with some family members that didn't go. I even sent a message to ask about one of the William Wineland's. Then I noticed he has different information. Not sure who's right.

Now it's 8 pm and I'm still on the computer.....Never did do what I got the computer out for!! I'll do that now.

I haven't touched cross stitch for 2 days. I really need to get back to it. I do miss it.

Tomorrow is another day! Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...