Wednesday, February 14, 2018

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Okay, yesterday I was tired and wanted to sleep all day. Not today! I was up and moving most of the time! I couldn't believe it.

I started out TRYING to sleep in, but that didn't happen. You know how it is, when you want to sleep in you can't. But when you can sleep in - you can't. Can't win! I enjoyed the morning. I found myself looking around, thinking - I need to vacuum, I need to get the laundry going, I need to.....and that went on all day.

So, I started out vacuuming. Next I got the bread dough going for bread. Oh, yea, got laundry going. Worked on the water system books. Then balanced both our checkbook and theirs.

That means, my day did not have any genealogy and very little cross stitching.



This was on the counter when I got up. I now have another mug and a cute little elephant. I couldn't help but smile when I saw this. He still loves me. LOL


I did get a few minutes in today to get the deer finished. I also started on the piece that goes under it. I'll go back to the left side and try to get that going too. I'm about half way done I think. I need to finish this and get to the Feb. piece. I really want to get caught up. 

I had to get the fried chicken going, but ended up walking with Cherrill. Finally got the chicken going when Patrick got home. We didn't have much time after that. 

We had bowling tonight and I bowled better than I have been doing. I bowled a 200, 155, 178. Patrick got a 601 series. I'm not quiet there yet and really, really want to get there! We won 3 out of 4 games. It was a fun night of bowling!

Life is good, things are going fine. Best wishes are sent to my daughter, Katt. I felt bad that I forgot to send her a card or something for today. I need to remember to send her something for St. Patrick's day so she knows I care. 

Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...