Friday, February 9, 2018

Trying To Get Back To Normal

This morning was better. After sleeping for a good 12 hours, I felt a lot better. I think it was a good thing that I took my Zyrtec. The good news was - It's a sinus infection not a cold.

Patrick took the day off. He went to the doctors with me in the afternoon.

Before that, I worked on my cross stitch. I got in a few more Perry Mason TV shows and stitching.


I was frogging a few of the stitching I put in, but now I'm back on track. I needed to pay a little more attention to what I'm doing. I did get the fabric and stroll to be a little tighter. So, not it's not so hard to work on. I do like the way it's coming along. It's actually a fun piece to work on. I'm still working on January, but I'll start on February's when I get this part done. I' m about a third of the way done.

If your interested in doing this SAL - check it out at: Modern Folk Embroidery

We came home after the doctors and are watching the movie "Emotions." Love that movie! Makes one think how things work. lol

So, as much as I would love to have a ton to write about, today wasn't one of those days. Oh, but I will tell you about Patrick - He came in the house and asked me if I took the large pumpkin seeds he had drying in the garage. Who? Me?! I had no clue he was drying them. Guess they came up missing. Looks like we have a mouse in the garage. He found a hole in the bird seed bag. I told him we needed our cat back, and he just laughed. May get that cat yet!

Enjoy your weekend, I'm planning to. What kinda plans are you working on this weekend?

Enjoy! Happy Stitching, Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...