Wednesday, February 18, 2015

In One of Those Moods Today

Have you ever had one of those days, where your not "gitty happy" and your not "depressed?" Well, that's kinda what kind of day I'm having. I'm not overly excited about anything and I'm not feeling low. I'm feeling like I want to do things, but then I don't want to. I have a list of things I could do, but not interested in doing them. So, I go from one thing to the other, till I'm tired of working on that project.

This morning started out as usual, and my cribbage partner asked what was bothering me. Nothing. He didn't believe me. I had a rough night and my arm is killing me. I can't wait till Friday for my MRI. I'm getting tired of being in pain.


I decided to try one of the recipes that I've been posting, and made the Old Fashioned Banana Pudding. It had peanuts in it. Even Patrick was surprised about that. I figure it's the brown sugar that makes it look a little on the dark side.


After that, headed downstairs and worked on basting this quilt top.


Now that it's been basted, I can start quilting it. I'm looking forward to getting working on this. After I did this, I wasn't interested in getting started with the quilting yet. I will try and get started on it, after I get the table runner done.


Still working on it, and will try to get it moving again.

In the meantime, I looked out the window and saw how spring is going.....


We've got some flowers growing! It's awesome to see them coming up!!



Patrick's garden is growing really well. I'm excited to see the color again! He really loves going out there and tending his garden. I'm not that much fun when it comes to working in the garden. I tend to stay in the house, partly because of my issues with the sun. So, I do the photo taking and the "awww" and "ohh's."

I did sit here and watch NCIS while working on the baby afghan.


I hope my nephew and his wife like this. I'm having fun working on it. I only put about an hour and a half in and did two or three changes in color.

Right now all I want to do is sleep. I'm not getting much sleep lately because of my shoulder. I tried to roll over last night (twice) and just about came out of bed screaming. (not quiet that bad, but close) Patrick said I snored and he didn't want to wake me because he was worried he'd hit my shoulder. Actually glad he didn't last night. I usually don't snore unless it's sinus, and that's no fun. So, here I go again with the noise! Between sneezing and snoring, I hope I can still sleep tonight. lol REALLY, REALLY looking forward to Friday!

As the days go by, I'm happy to see I'm still working on my projects. It's awesome to watch them slowly getting done. I keep seeing everyone's projects on the P3 Design basket blocks. I'm really behind from what everyone else is doing. I do like what I'm seeing. I'll try to get the table runner done and then I can go back to working on the baskets. I do like how small they are. Plus I really like the blocks I've seen so far. I'm getting some good ideas. I do hope others are having a great time with their blocks.

May your day be better than mine, and may you be Happy Quilting!

No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...