Thursday, February 19, 2015

Working on Table Runner

Today I woke up and went back to sleep. I passed on walking. I did go and play cribbage though. Then I relaxed and played some games. I just wasn't in the mood to do much. I did go and meet a friend in town. We walked a good 3 miles. I enjoyed being able to do faster walking and not worry about a dog stopping every so often.

When I got home, I opened the DVR up and put on a movie. Then I sat down and worked on my table runner.

I got to the tip of table runner and wasn't sure how to do the corner area. I sent a message to Nancy about how to do that area. I may end up finding out tomorrow, so will work on the afghan tonight. 

The best news right now is that my MRI is tomorrow! I'm looking forward to it and can't wait to find out what all this pain is about. Problem is, I won't find out till Tuesday, but at least the ball is rolling. 

Had lunch with my friend, and ate carrots, even when I knew I'd have problems with it. Sure enough, about 3 hours later got a migraine headache. I used to think I would handle having carrots. Now I know for sure - NO CARROTS! lol - can't win!

Charlie is by my side, and can't seem to be close without touching. It's getting too funny! I move so she has room and the next thing I know, she stretches and touches my leg or arm. Before I know it, I'm half off the chair and she's taken it over! At least I have something to laugh about when it comes to being in pain. 

I haven't quit! I'm still working on my projects and keeping Happy Quilting!

No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...