Sunday, February 22, 2015

Suns Out and Feels Like Spring

Another beautiful day! Suns been out most of the day with very little clouds. Patrick went golfing and will probably be back here in the next 30 minutes.

I enjoyed the day to myself. Talked to my daughter-in-law on the phone for awhile. Watched two movies on TV. Now back to NCIS reruns. I think I'm caught up on the reruns now.

I loved the weather, that I put my shoes on and went outside to take photos. I've missed not going and and working on my photography. I love taking pictures, but they were starting to get "sloppy" everyday photos and not ones that are planned and enjoyable to take.


The flowers Patrick gave me for Valentines Day is still blooming and looking awesome. So, I went in the bathroom and took some photos of them. I love how the wall works great with the colors.


I do enjoy taking "still life" photos.


This is the cherry tree outside. I enjoyed seeing the flowers blooming. Yet that doesn't help on my sinus' but hey!, I still love the look.

I'm going to set up a page for nature photos I've been taking. It will have my favorite photos in it. I take so many, that it would be fun to post the ones I really like.


As I walked into the house I noticed Patrick replaced my bird feeder. I don't know if you can see it from this photo, but was really thrilled when I saw that! Yep, having a bird feeder does excite me! I love seeing the birds in the yard. Just hope the cats don't take them out.


With the day to myself, I was ab to get more done on my table runner. So, you can see, I'm still working on my projects. My daughter-in-law called and wants to make pants. So, I cut her some black fabric (have part of a bolt) and will take that over on the way to bowling tonight. Things are going good, and I'm still keeping up with being Happy Quilting!

No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...