It's been two weeks today since my father passed away. It's still hard. It's a weird feeling...as if I'm in a movie and he disappeared. I'm still numb from the loss. One would think I wouldn't be because I saw him go, but it still doesn't feel real.
Today we did our usual monthly shopping. Then we went to the movies. We saw "Stacked" and I really did like that! It was a very good movie about video games.
Then came home and watched a few "Trading Places" shows - Patrick loved watching those 10 years ago. Now they have a new show, so we're watching that too.
In the meantime, I'm working on my cross stitch.
Today we did our usual monthly shopping. Then we went to the movies. We saw "Stacked" and I really did like that! It was a very good movie about video games.
Then came home and watched a few "Trading Places" shows - Patrick loved watching those 10 years ago. Now they have a new show, so we're watching that too.
In the meantime, I'm working on my cross stitch.
At first I thought I did something wrong, but the good news was, I wasn't done with the peacock. So, I felt better when that happened.
The flower above the peacock has a stitch missing. The other flower under the heart has one stitch too many. I'm not changing it. I don't want to take out a lot of stitches just for one. So, hopefully, no one will see it. I can hope.
It's been a busy day. Called mom and she's good. I'm back to working on my cross stitch and cleaning up my computer again. UGH
Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


Comments