Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Not A Bad Day Today

Mom woke me up to say "Good Morning!" Loved it.

Got up and got started on cleaning again. I cleaned up the stuff under the sink in the master bathroom. I throw out a lot of stuff, and it's hard to believe how much I got rid of.

After cleaning, I sat down and watched more "Perry Mason" and worked on my cross stitching.


I'm almost to the edge of the March stitching. It's getting closer to being done. I'm about 1/4 of the way done on March's pattern. I'll work on it some more this week. 

Going to mom's tomorrow. No clue what we will be doing. It could be quilting, or it could be running around to get a few things out of the house. Dad's CPAP needs to be returned and we have to do that in Olympia. 

Patrick came home early and started cleaning up the van. He's decided we are going to buy it from mom. He text'd my brother and told him what we would pay. He said it sounded good. So, we have a van now. We'll sell the car when it gets fixed in May. They couldn't get my car in the shop till May!! I couldn't believe that. Guess everyone is damaging their cars! So, for a month I have to live with it as it is....ugh.

It was a pretty good day today. Got laundry done, cleaned the bathroom cabinet, and I got some cross stitching done! Couldn't ask for more...(yeah I could!). 

Keeping moving, and thinking positive! Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...