Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Got My Computer Back!!

Yep, got my computer back!! I'm so happy to see this thing!! It's working great so far. The only thing I'm not crazy about is that firefox was installed on here. Guess I can live with that. I don't want to mess things up, so will live with it for now.

I didn't do much today. I did clean out my bathroom cabinet. I throw out a lot of stuff! I couldn't believe all the stuff we had that was so OLD. It's a smart thing to clean out the cabinets more often. (smiling)

Then I pulled out my fabrics that I washed. I really didn't like the way they came out. I need to iron them, and really not sure if I will be using them. I figured I'm going to just make the tops and when the quilts are quilted, I'll wash them. If they bleed, I'll keep washing them till it quits! It not worth the hassel of washing fabrics first. I find that I like the feel of the fabrics before they are washed - when I'm making tops. Washing them seems to make them more flexible and harder to work with.


At least we got a plaque. We won the championship in both leagues! Way cool!

We had bowling tonight. It was fun night. I only won $8.50 tonight. Patrick won $13 so it was a good night! We got a plaque for wining 1st in our league. It was awesome. Now Patrick has a plaque to hang in his office.

Life is good, I've got my computer and I'm ready to get back to blogging! Plus I'm Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...