Sunday, May 20, 2018

A Beautiful Quiet Day

Today was one of those nice days. No big hurry to do anything. So, I just enjoyed the day.

I did do laundry, as that is one thing I can't seem to get out of doing.

Patrick worked out in the yard, and I was in the house working on my cross stitching.


I was able to finish the "Spring" part and now I'm working on the (winter?) part. I just know it has "ER" on this part of May.


I'm really happy with the way it's coming along. I like how easy it is to work on - except for when I get off count.

I also finished the binding of the QOV quilt. Then realized I need to do the label on the back. So, I'll sew that on tomorrow and then show it as a "finish" for the year. It's nice to have a finish for the year. Hope I can get a few more before too much longer.

Hope you were able to enjoy your day as well. Keep being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...