Friday, August 30, 2019

Another Busy Day With Quilting And Friends

This morning I was out the door early. Needed to go to the store for mom - she needed some milk. Then dropped off my audio book that I had from the Library.

I arrived at moms to find only 2 other quilters there. Later Nancy and Theresa came. Nancy left early and so did the other new gal. So, it was just 4 of us having lunch.

I worked on the QOV binding.

Of course, I couldn't get a photo without Sophie getting in there. She wanted to check out what I'm doing. Then once she was happy, she got done - long after I took the picture. 

After leaving mom's, I went to another friends and picked up a quilt to do the binding on. I'm really excited about doing the binding for this one. It's a hidden binding that shows on the back. I will double check on Youtube how to do it, and then I'll get it one the quilt. Once I get that going I can get moving on stitching it down. I need to do that by the 6th. I will return it on the 5th, if all goes well. lol 

I didn't do much yesterday and it wasn't worth posting anything about my visit with my cousin. I enjoyed visiting with her. 

I had a good day of being Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...