This morning I headed out for embroidery. I was on time today. Sandy was running behind. She brought me tea and sausage biscuit.
I did one with both colors of yellow. It's the bottom right one. I really like the way it came out. Still have at least 7 more to do.
I had to take some out because it wasn't looking right. Must have taken one area out 10 times before I was Happy with it. I need to get more gold done as well. That will come too.
I brought my embroidery bag and worked on my moss.
Stopped and got the car washed. Then got a tea from Dutch Brothers. Debbie was there too. 😅
Came home and watched TV with Patrick. Pulled out my cross Stitch and got busy. Had to use my magnifier to get the white, tan and off white done.
It turned out to be a fun day of being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


Comments