Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Baltimore Liberty quilt block finished!

I've been working on the Baltimore Liberty quilt blocks made by P3 Designs. I finally finshed the Liberty Bell block.


This is the finished block after all the embroidery was done.




This was the original crack I embroidered. After looking at it, I showed my husband and asked what he thought. He told me I needed to have it more rapid to look like a real crack. I think took the embroidery out and started over.

 
That's when I did this. I agree with him, it does make it look more like a crack. I ironed the block and put it away.


Then I started working on the firecracker block. This one has a lot more embroidery on it, and I'm having fun. I am surprised at all the french knots, but they are going quickly. I had this all done last night. So far today I have been working on the center flower. It's a lot like the center flower in the bell block. I still need to put the yellow parts of the flowers in each flower, as well as putting the green on the flowers. I'm enjoying the work.


I had a few minutes before getting supper started today, so I worked a little on this needlepoint piece. I need to have two of them done by next week It won't take long and I do love working on it.

Bowling went well tonight. I did get another 202 out of it.

Tomorrow is quilting with the Thursday group. I'm going to head over there tomorrow and plan on getting more embroidery done again. I may just get started on the basket block.

May you be Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...